Starting from 2012/1/1, for the local courier service, courier company requires extra HKD 30 delivery charge for the below listed remote area coverage. This charge is an extra charge requested from courier company and it will not show on the charge field in our shopping cart system. We will verify with courier company and inform customers to pay this charge when we recieve the order.
Notice : Local Hand-in service is no longer available starting from 2012/1/1.
Notice : Local Hand-in service will be stopped after 2011/7/11. Order will need to be delivered by local courier or postal office.
Thank you for supporting us! Due to the volumn of enquires about local postage, we decided to provide a new service to our local customers "Local Hand In service", this service is free of charge and we will deliver to a specific location and time for you to pick up the order. In order to choose this service, procedure as follow :
1. Choose "Local Hand In service" while you check out at the shopping cart 2. We will send you the confirmation email for arranging your pick up date, time and location 3. Our deliver staff does not have the authority to recieve any payment. So please settle your payment by deposit in our bank or throught paypal
Pick up location and time :
Location : Will be provided after the confirmation of the order Time : Monday to Friday 09:00am - 6:00 pm
Hope that we can provide a faster and more effective service to you!
About Kendo and Iaido class
Announcement : We are officially the Hong Kong sole distributor of Sankei CO. LTD. Sankei are well-known Japan budo products producer and it is our honor to have them support Okada Budogu.
8th HK Asian Kendo Championships 22nd - 24th Feb. 2008 @ Hong Kong Park
1st HK Novice Kendo Championship 9th March 2008 @ Lei Yue Mun Sports Centre
1st Coach seminar and examination 28th - 30th March 2008 by Inoue sensei and Sumi Masatake sensei
European Kendo Championships @ Finland 2008 Mar.21-23 see more details in http://www.ekc2008.com
The 6th All Japan Kendo 8 dan holders invitational tournment @ Nagoya Japan April 20,08
47th All Japan Woman's kendo championship @ Fujieda-shi Japan Sept. 7,08
All USA kendo Championships @ Las Vegas USA July 3
Top quality 3mm machine stitched bogu set [BG-MM3M-SET] USD 862.50 USD 575.00
High quality #11000 Indigo Dyed blue Hakama [HKM-11000BL] USD 200.00 USD 101.89
40" white oak Daito [BK-40DW] USD 21.50
Best quality Kendo Aikido Iaido equipment supplier - okada budogu
What we collect?
1. We collect personal information only when you provide it to us by filling in an online form, registers as a member, place an order.
2. When ordering or registering, we ask you for your first and last name, e-mail address, mailing address, phone number, credit card information or other information.
3. We also collect the above information about gift recipients for our gift servicing.
5. We collect aggregate information regarding overall website traffic patterns. Normally, web servers collect this type of standard web server/visitor traffic information as part of their web log processes. We do not report on individual user sessions.
How we use it?
1. We use the information you provide during ordering or registering for delivering the products and services such as products and activities promotions, newsletter and survey.
Most browsers are initially set to accept cookies. You can set your browser to notify you when you receive a cookie; this gives you the chance to decide whether to accept it. To learn more about cookies and how to change your settings, please use the help function in your browser. The alerts will be quite frequent, however, and may eventually become annoying. You can use okada-budogu.com website without cookies, but you may have to re-enter information each time you visit.
3. We do not sell and trade your information unless provide or share with partnership companies only for better service. Under this situation, we share your personal information with partnership companies only if they agree to keep this information confidential. In case of providing or sharing your personal information, information such as name of the partnership company, personal information items to be shared, reason for this personal information to be provided or shared and how this information is protected and managed shall be sent to you through e-mail or written letter. If you do not agree, your information shall not be provided or shared with partnership companies.
4. Your information may also be provided only if we are required to disclose such Personal Information by any applicable law, regulation or legal process. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
How do we protect visitor information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information. Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. When you place orders or access your personal information, we offer the use of a secure server. All sensitive/credit information you supply is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our databases to be only accessed as stated above.
Links to other sites and third party links:
Okada-budogu.com has links to other websites that are not under its control. Okada international Limited is not responsible for the contents of any linked website, any link contained in a linked website or any changes or updates to such websites. The inclusion of any link does not mean that Okada-budogu.com and Okada international Limited endorses that website. Please be aware that Okada-budogu.com and Okada international Limited are not responsible for the privacy practices of other websites that we link to. We encourage you to read the privacy statements of each and every website that requests personal information from you.
Online Policy Only
Questions and feedback
We welcome your questions, comments, and concerns about privacy. Please send us any and all feedback pertaining to privacy, or any other issue at firstname.lastname@example.org
You should carefully read the following Terms and Conditions. Your purchase or use of our products, access our website implies that you have read and accepted these Terms and Conditions.
The contents of this website are copyright Okada International Limited 2007. The copying or incorporation with any contents on this website is prohibited except 1. Personal non-commercial use 2. You also further agree not to change or delete any proprietary notices from materials downloaded from the site. 3. Your acknowledgement to Okada International Limited for such usage
Information, materials and products on this website are provided as is without warranty of any kind, either express or implied including, but not limited to , the implied warranties of merchantability, satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose or non-infringement. All such warranties are excluded to the fullest extent permitted by law.
Information and functions contained in the site may be incomplete, out of date or inaccurate and may contain technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Okada International Limited does not represent or warrant that the information and functions contained in the site will be complete, updated or accurate, the site or the server are free of viruses or other harmful components; Okada International Limited also does not warrant or represent of the use of materials in this site in terms of their correctness, accuracy, reliability, adequacy, usefulness and timeless.
Information may be changed or updated without notice. It is therefore essential that you verify all such information before taking any action in reliance upon it.
We warrant that, at the time of delivery, the products will, subject as hereinafter provided, be free from defects in materials and workmanship and will be of satisfactory quality. There may, however, be minor variations between the products as shown or described in our sales literature and those dispatched to you (the products dispatched will always be of a comparable or superior quality).
Limitation of Liability
Okada International Ltd. shall not be liable for any special or consequential damages that result from the use of, or the inability to use, the materials on this site, the performance of the products or loss of profits even if Okada International Limited has been advised of the possibility of such damages. Applicable law may not allow the limitation of exclusion of liability or incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you. In no circumstances shall our liability to you exceed the invoice value of the goods.
In the event that Okada International Ltd is listed at an incorrect price through catalog, promotion, newsletters, advertisements, invoice or other document, Okada international ltd reserves the right to correct the price, refuse or cancel the order with or without settlement of the payment. If your credit card has already been charged for the purchase and your order is cancelled, Okada international Ltd. shall issue a credit to your credit card account in the amount of the incorrect price.
All trademarks, service marks and trade names of Okada International LTD. used in the site are trademarks of Okada International LTD.
1. Harassment in any manner or form by anyone including Okada International LTD. employees, visitors, members on the site is prohibited. You may not publish any commercial or personal advertisements or contents to the site. Usage any contents and material of the site to solicit others for promoting other commercial online service or other organization is also prohibited.
2. Okada International LTD. does not review all communications and materials posted to or created by users accessing the site, and are not in any manner responsible for the content of these communications and materials. You acknowledge that by providing you with the ability to view and distribute user-generated content on the site, Okada International LTD. is merely acting as a passive conduit for such distribution and is not undertaking any obligation or liability relating to any contents or activities on the site. However, Okada International LTD. reserves the right to block or remove communications or materials that it determines to be harassment, offensive in any manner or form in violation of a copyright, trademark or; other intellectual property right or otherwise unacceptable to Okada International LTD. in its sole discretion.
3. You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Okada International LTD., its service providers from and against all losses, expenses, damages and costs, including reasonable attorneys' fees, resulting from any violation of these terms and conditions or any activity related to your account (including negligent or wrongful conduct) by you or any other person accessing the site using your Internet account.
4. You agree not to offer the goods for resale either within or outside Hong Kong without authorization of Okada International LTD. You shall indemnify us in full for all losses, damages, costs and expenses which we may suffer or incur if you breach this term. Availability We reserve the right to withdraw our acceptance of your order if any products are not readily available to us and to refund in full any payment you have made for them. Other products ordered by you will be dispatched in the normal way. Deposits on Special Orders For ordering of Special Orders, custom made order, out of stock items, a deposit equaling 20% of the total purchase price will be required. The deposit will be returned if we are unable to perform the contract due to our error or omission.
Order will be delivered to the country and address you provide to us and will normally be dispatched within [7-14] working days of your order being accepted unless we state otherwise. Time for delivery shall not be of the essence and we shall not be liable for any delay in delivery.If we fail to dispatch any goods within  days of accepting your order (or such other period we have notified to you), we shall refund in full your payment in respect of such goods unless you agree to our extending the time for delivery. If you fail to take delivery of the goods or fail to give us adequate delivery instructions at the time stated for delivery then, without prejudice to any other right or remedy available to us, we may:
A) Store the goods until actual delivery and charge you for the reasonable costs (including insurance) of storage; or
B) Sell the goods at the best price readily obtainable and (after deducting all reasonable storage and selling expenses) account to you for the excess over the price under the contract or charge you for any shortfall below the price under the contract.
Where the products are to be delivered in installments, each delivery shall constitute a separate contract. Failure by us to deliver any installment in accordance with these terms and conditions or any claim by you in respect of any one or more installment shall not entitle you to treat the contract as repudiated as a whole.
Consumer Rights and the Right to Cancel
You have the right to cancel your order from the time it is placed in this site in a period of 7 days before your order dispatched, your cancellation notification is in a form by sending written notice of cancellation to us at the e-mail, fax or Okada International LTD. postal address.
Your right to cancel shall not apply where the products are ordered to a specification supplied by you (e.g. tailored clothing) and/or are personalized for you.
In the event you cancel the order:
A) You shall be responsible for paying all reasonable costs and expenses incurred in the goods being returned to us; and
B) We shall reimburse any sum paid to us by you within 30 days of the notice of cancellation being given.
You shall be responsible for ensuring the products you order are permitted to be imported to your country of residence, for obtaining any export and/or import licenses that may be required and for complying with any age restrictions on ownership of the products which may apply in your country of residence. You shall indemnify us for all losses, damages, costs and expenses which we may suffer or incur if you breach this term. Where goods are impounded by any lawful authority or otherwise you shall remain liable to us for the price of such goods unless such action can be shown to have arisen due to a fault by us.
Title and Risk
Risk of damage to, or loss of, products shall pass to you at the time the products leave our premises for delivery including where we arrange for delivery.
Hong Kong Law Applies
This website is governed by and is to be interpreted in accordance with Hong Kong law. Both of us irrevocably submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the Hong Kong. You must ensure that your access to this website is not illegal or prohibited by laws that apply to you. Details contained on this website relating to goods or services have been prepared in accordance with Hong Kong law and may not satisfy the laws of any other country. It is your responsibility to determine whether these details satisfy the laws of the jurisdiction where you reside (if that jurisdiction is outside Hong Kong) and if the details do not satisfy the laws of your jurisdiction, you may not order any goods or services from this website.